ทดลองเล่นเกมยิงปลา_แทงคาสิโนฟรี _โหลดเกมยิงปลาฟรี_แอพเกมสล็อตฟรี_สูตรบาคาร่า gclub
Great People, Great Solutions, Great Results
Our Values - The Diperk Commitment
To Our Customers
We will provide the best solutions and value for our customers.
To Our Shareholders
Through Industry leadership we will:
- Deliver continuous growth in shareholder value.
- Offer the best solutions and value for our customers.
- Achieve competitive advantage through innovation.
- Develop continuous growth in market share.
To Each Other
Our Core Values:
- We Care ĘC We depend on ourselves and each other for our safety and well being.
- We Communicate ĘC We rely on open, honest and effective communication to work together. All contributions have value.
- We Take Responsibility ĘC Responsibility & accountability are rewarded. Together, we shape the DiPERK of tomorrow.
- We Empower: We expect the best of each other. We encourage and value learning, innovation and personal growth.
- We Trust: We work at building honest, constructive relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- We Do Our Best: We continuously strive to make DiPERK the best place to work.
"My job is to make our customers and our company successful."
To Health & Safety
DiPERK is committed to achieving and sustaining health and safety excellence in its business operations. By incorporating industry best practices in our management systems, we will protect the health and safety of everyone connected to our business activities.
Through employee involvement, exercising management responsibility and by measuring our activities, we will achieve superior health and safety performance. Safety is a core value that influences everything we do.
To the Environment
"To annually reduce the impact of DiPERK's operations on our global environment"
We are aware that our activities may have an impact on the environment. We are committed to conducting our business in a manner designed to protect the environment. In this spirit, we believe that the following principles should govern our attitudes, behaviors and performance in environmental matters:
- Adopt environmental management practices and procedures that meet and exceed the environmental standards of each community or region.
- Identify, assess, and reduce environmental risk through an environmental audit program.
- Educate employees on changes to environmental laws and regulations.
- Use suppliers and waste contractors who have high environmental standards and practices and routinely audit their performance.
- Ensure that future development to our business, operations, and facilities reflect our commitment to environmental issues.